When I got engaged, I immediately started thinking who will be my bridesmaids and how will I ask them to be my bridesmaids. I always loved the idea of giving them a gift and I’ve seen a few cute ideas on Pinterest, so I thought I will make my own Will You Be My Bridesmaids Gifts.
All you need is:
- a small box – I used mini takeaway boxes ( I think I paid R18 for 25)
- Will You Be My Bridesmaids Stickers (I used the printables from Scribbles & Bows below and printed them out on sticker paper)
- Some twine in your wedding colours (also from Scribbles & Bows)
- Goodies you want to add (I added a hand lotion, lip ice, nail file, candy, some shooters for my over 18 bridesmaids and a little chart with my wedding colours)
- I added a wooden letter with the initials of the bridesmaids as extra decor
I added the sticker on the inside of the box, so that it literally “popped the question” when she opened it. Over all, I loved how it turned out.
If you want to make a box like this for your bridesmaids, download the printables below.
Download the FREE printables from Scribbles and Bows by clicking on the files below. These files are in .jpg and is free for personal use. It is saved in jpg so that it is easier for you to manipulate size. Simply download the file and save it on your computer. Print on the paper of your choice and cut-out. Remember, the colour will differ from printer to printer.
How did you / will you ‘propose’ to your bridesmaids? Let me know in the comment section below.
Lots of love,