Yeah, I know, I am probably a little late with this one, but rather late than never, right? I also just recently (i.e. last night) wrote down my planning for 2017! Yes, we’re nearly at the end of January, and I only now got my stuff together to start with this 2017 blogging year! Anyway, since everyone is doing a round-up of their 2016, I decided to do a round-up of my top 10 blog posts for 2016.
Anyway, back to the collection of my top 10 blog posts for 2016:
- It’s okay to have a nicheless blog
- 5 ways top bloggers pitch to brands
- Top tools for building your blog when you have a full-time job
- SEO tips and advice for bloggers
- How to create a media kit for your blog (with free printable)
- 9 time-saving hacks for bloggers with a full-time job
- 40+ blog post ideas for when you have writer’s block
- 10+ websites for free, feminine stock photography for bloggers and creatives
- How to optimise your blog images for SEO
- 10 things to do for your blog when you have nothing to do
P.S. What do you want to read and see more of in 2017? Let me know in the comments below.
Hi, I’m Imka Webb and I am the owner of Imka Webb Digital Marketing. I live in sunny South Africa with my husband and our beautiful daughter. When I am not helping businesses grow their online presence, I am reading or trying something new in the kitchen. I make a killer meatball and my cupcakes are to die for!